Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

RARE Body Kits Thread with (Pics)

215K views 868 replies 74 participants last post by  spray2020 
#1 · (Edited)
Since being a member on here for so long, and knowing about thersxsite.com that no longer exists that duckywucky originally created-I think there needs to be a new list of popular and hard to find parts.

I think it would be useful to create a list for some of the newer members on here to reference.

Would this be of use?

Aero Companies/websites
Products
Where to buy
discontinued or not
etc.

Mugen
Cwest
ING's +1
Value Sports
Max Racing
Rando
Roja
Bomex
J's Racing
Veilside
Buddy Club
First Molding

See less See more
#322 ·
Since most of this shit has been soft headed remarks, anything not related to body kits in general will get binned and infracted as needed and this thread will be locked.

People really can't get along on a body kit thread? WTF?

#331 ·
I hope you guys are talking about the white one with orange wheels, cause that is so perfect.

#338 ·
Heres some maxracing/rando because my bumper is due to be delivered tomorrow

Delphi advan DC5

I have seen a Cwest hood for a good price and i dont know whether to go for it.

My bumper has been in the country a while but i asked them to ship when my other package came in. Dont know if i should keep them

#352 ·
How about some BuddyClub WTTC love
I picked this kit up off of Josh, i know its well known and rare but didnt realize how rare until after i bought it, according to BuddyClub there was only 20 made :D
I have the Vis Max racing style CF hood, Mugen Wang with Anoited 275mm risers and a J's rep rear diffuser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.