Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know these have been discussed, but I was wondering how many people have installed them? Were they hard to install (about how long)? Did you take the plastic off of the pedals or not? Also, how is the feel now, and can you get the heel-toe action going with them? Also, where did you get them? I am looking at www.optauto.com .

Thanks

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have them on my Teg right now and I think they're great! I will transfer the pedals to my RSX when it arrives.

And yes, these pedals helped alot when it came to learning how to heel and toe. However, I've heard that the pedals on the RSX are closer so you can do without the pedals for heel and toeing.

My GF got it for me, but you can find them in almost any preformance shop.

HTH!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have them also.
It took me less then 10 sec. to take the rubber off the old pedels and about another 5 mins to put the new pedels on.

I think they are great. Looks great and feels great. no problems what so ever w/ them. **knock on wood**

·
Registered
166 Posts
Razo Pedals

Hey man look into getting the Razo Titanium set it looks sweet and took about a half hour to install including the dead pedal.
Real easy to insatll!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you guys drill, and if you did what exactly did you drill? I don't really want to drill, but I want to take the rubber off of the pedals. Is this possible?

Thanks

·
old member
963 Posts
no drilling is required. just put them over the pedals, stick the adhesive, and screw the front and back sides together! I know this isn't very descriptive, but its really simple if you see how they work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts