Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I search "RBC" in the turbo thread. and got something but not an update to what my question is. Will the rbc manifold work with turbo. I know all motor has it and builds good power. Would it work if used for turbo, not seeing why it wont, but I really just want to make sure. plus I haven't seen anyone with rbc+turbo yet. Any help would be cool.

If it did, would i be able to see better gains? than the stock one.

·
13,138 Posts
i plan to do the RBC in the future.

i got ~10whp off the PRB swap along with its tuning. (base rsx has plastic IM stock) but then again, a3 cams love turbo. i think u would benefit a lot more from the RBC if u had the IPS turbo cams along with it. but i'd like to see the RBC by itself. the design of that IM is so0o0 niice.

Hondata recommended me to do the RBC, but at the time, i didnt have access to one. and the adapter was barely being made for it.

·
EOS
1,749 Posts
Fuck that, I wanna see the LHP + massive TB and turbo. The piping would be a little hard to do, but I bet it'd get some serious gains...

·
EOS
1,749 Posts
IPS's new manifold that just came out that's better than ITB's :D

·
boostin'!!
2,316 Posts
velocitytrends said:
Anyone else running RBC on Boost? Any info?
I will be installing my greddy kit and rbc this upcoming week:thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
klong said:
here is a link with a guy using the rbc with boost. and the ADF turbo manifold and DownPipe
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14301&highlight=nos51

yea that my car.i dont know what the gains are over the stock a2 manifolds are,but i figure if its good for all motor its better for turbo:thumbsup: my setup is making about 400ish and 288torque on pump at 14psi.the car hasnt yet gotten a good cam angle tuneand was on the dyno for 45minutes(i was late for work).i have been short on time lately.but i am going back to dyno in a week to get better #s and pump and get a race gas tune.i took the car to the track but the times were disapointing due to my baby 22inch slicks i am using.the best time i have gotten was [email protected] spinning all the way through 3rd gear:dontknow: btw were do you rsx guys get slicks/rims combos from since i am 5 lug and having a bit trouble finding some decent rims for the track to mount 24.5 slicks on.

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
bump, did anyone actually get the rbc installed? im wondering if the greddy kit can hit 300 WHP at 9psi with this. slow-s, did you get around to this?

·
boostin'!!
2,316 Posts
maddawg55 said:
bump, did anyone actually get the rbc installed? im wondering if the greddy kit can hit 300 WHP at 9psi with this. slow-s, did you get around to this?
well, the kit was installed, but not the manifold yet, although I do have it as well as the adapter. I am hoping to do it very soon. And yes, the greddy kit can easily hit 300 whp. I made 292 on stock boost with a 3inch DP, 3inch test pipe, and 3inch exhaust and kpro:thumbsup:

·
Dont Push That Button....
2,441 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me?!! Stoopid No0b. You just brought back a 3 year old thread!

Check neg

1 - 20 of 36 Posts