Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RE: Side marker

Does anyone know where to get a side marker installed?
or can anyone help me with it? I prefer someone who is professional :)
and how much would that be?

Let me Kno!!

·
UGA Alum
1,026 Posts
hrm.. i would say fanger but he's been busy lately.. he's done alotta ppl on here, including mine

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does he do a good job? how much did you pay him. maybe i should PM him.

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, and has anyone done S2000 cluster on rsx? i'm really really interested in. Can paul or Fanger do it? or do i have to take it to local shop?

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone? s2000 cluster?

·
What the Fawkes?
202 Posts
I'll vouch for Fanger, he did mine.

·
Go Jackets
5,399 Posts
fanger did my side markers too, very good work, and i only know a couple people even on the forums that have done the s2k cluster...check the thread started by Krisen (I think)

·
DC5Raj
4,543 Posts
i did my sidemarkers, it wasn't as hard as i thought, i took it to dreams and that place in forest park and they gave me a estimate of 250 per fender plus 50 for wiring for each, i couldn't believe that.. the place in forest park was a little less but it was still a complete rip off, i might still have the template on here if you can't find it.

·
INTEGR for LIFE!!!
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i did my sidemarkers, it wasn't as hard as i thought, i took it to dreams and that place in forest park and they gave me a estimate of 250 per fender plus 50 for wiring for each, i couldn't believe that.. the place in forest park was a little less but it was still a complete rip off, i might still have the template on here if you can't find it.
Thank you for your info. I really do appreciate it. but i honestly don't want to f it up...cuz i'm really technically challenged. all i could do was exhaust and a intake. I rather find someone who can install it for me. but not that much.haha. maybe you could do it for me? :)

·
DC5Raj
4,543 Posts
im iffy on working on other peoples cars, so probably not taking a dremel to your fender, i could help you out but you would have to actually do the cutting in yourself because i do not know you, and im not a professional i only did it to mine. i wouldnt charge anything to help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts