Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
すごい!!!
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since im too poor to afford the recaro seats...im thinking of wrapping my seats with red cloth since they are almost identical but also the door panels n the rear seats too the question is where can i get this done? do n e of u know of a company which specializes in this? i live in so cal btw n e info would be appreciated

·
R.I.P Turbo'ed base auto
4,713 Posts
order two rolls of material from sparco, you can try option auto. i forgot the website, but that is where i got mine from. Then take it to an upholsterer and tell him you want your rear seats, front seats, and door panels done with the material you have. The material will prob. cost around 350 for both rolls, then maybe like 500 for the upholstery work.

·
すごい!!!
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
karate_crimson said:
are you willing to sell your panda for up to 8,000 or your price range. please email at [email protected]
i e-mailed u so disregard the part where i asked how u found out about the car but yea i'm sorry to disappoint u but the car's not for sale...gunna hand it down to my lil bro.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.