Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
****edit 3 May 2005**** RSX vs ALL official rules

rsx vs all forum rules:

it seems that this place has gotten out of hand lately. people are talking crap and slinging personal insults that add nothing to the discussion.

although the nature of this forum means there will be some egos thrown around and some egos stepped on, threatening other members or insulting them is not considered proper conduct. so i find it necessary to post a few rules.

• stop the personal attacks. this is self explanatory. just don't do it. no, i don't care who started it. if i see the personal attacks, you will be warned. if you don't calm down, your conduct will be brought to the attention of the admins.

• no trolling. do not post something just for the purpose of starting a fight. it gets old fast. if i spot a trolling thread, expect it to be locked

• If you are going to post a non-rsx race you need to be in one of the driver's seats.We have a video section for the great internet videos...if you are not involved with the race either by filming or driving take it to the video section

• yes, sometimes the rsx does lose. sorry, it's not as fast as you think. there are faster cars out there, so deal with it

• read ringthree's rsx vs all rules for noobs. read and obey.

• if someone is acting like a tool, use the report post function. i want to know about these things, and since i can't be here all the time, if you report a post, i get an email about it, with a link. use it, that's why it's there. note: for the new layout, the report post button is the '!' icon at the bottom left of the post.

• if you start some static, don't cry when it gets thrown back at you. simple. if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

• posts must be in english, and use proper puntuation. don't be trying to show off your thug skills up in here. that's what the lounge is for. besides, nobody wants to read a 50 line block of text with one run on sentence and no paragraph separation.
  • no whoring that's right, you don't get to pad your post count in here with useless chatting anymore. take it to the regionals. the neon thread is dead. long live the neon.

• No Racist Slang No Racist Slang...period...if it gets reported for racist slang..you get banned....end of story...
that's all for now, but i reserve the right to modify this list at any time without notice. although i will try to change the title when modifications are made.

--ronin

·
Registered
6,256 Posts
No more fun...
;)

What brought this on?

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
over the last few days, i look in here and see people acting like fucktards. i'm tired of it. i think this is one of the biggest problems here.

if you want sling shit, post in the lounge.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
understandable....no more going after trolls, Ill just report them now.....

no rules about fanboys? lol

signed-
-the ultimate mullet fanboy

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
edited by me

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
good shit....I like the new rules...

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
rsx vs all should have never been made in the 1st place.

No more dissing WildStang115 car then lol.

~later

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i love 'fucktards' it's one of my favorites.

i also like 'fuck-in-stein'

·
Murderator
13,398 Posts
Never heard Fuck-in-stein....i have to use that one now!

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the fanboy is closely related to the riceboy. the fanboy thinks he is beyond reproach because he knows all about performance and how to get the most out of his car.

he refuses to acknowledge that his car may have shortcomings. for instance, small displacement engines are at a torque disadvantage by definition, but the fanboy will just scream forced induction will fix that. or if you tell him that fwd platforms have understeer problems and suffer from handling problems because of it, he'll throw out some equally retarded non-sense.

even if you take the fanboy to the track and show him a race in which the SRT-4 slaughters the type s, he won't believe the SRT-4 is faster. he'll say the SRT-4 jumped the tree, or that the type s was stock, or that the guy in the type s couldn't drive, etc, etc, etc.

does that help?

·
boosted
911 Posts
lol, aight...i just see that getting thrown around a lot and didnt know exactly why people are called that. Now I know when people are using it out of context. Thanks...

nick

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I would just like to point out that Ronin has officially sanctioned my rules and I am now officially sanctioning his.

So it is written, so shall it be done.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thank you, sir.

one good turn deserves another, etc.

·
Premium Member
44,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alexf20c said:
You stole that from me, in my post in the thread that started all this controversy. :mad:

;) :D :D
nah, i grabbed it from stile.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.