Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok-

I have an 02 Base RSX. I got this really great deal on a Magnaflow Exhaust for the Type -S. So I've decided to change from a Base Exhaust to a Type-S... I bought a magnaflow Type-S Catalytic Converter and a Type-S DC Sports AHS6514 Header.
The Problem-
The Donut Flange Gasket that comes with the Cat doesn't fit the DC Exhaust header...too small . So does anyone know where I can get at least a 2.75 or 3 inch Gasket that will fit the DC Manifold.?
I've searched everywhere..Autozone..Advance auto..online... went to different shops and stores but no one has one. Where can I get a Donut Manifold that will fit the Exhaust Header? Please look at the pics below..and I bought this E manifold on ebay..does it look like a legit DC Sport or a knockoff?.

Thanks ya'll.

Attachments

·
Registered
671 Posts
I bought my donut replacement from Advance, I think I was having trouble with their online selection as well, but I walked right in the store and asked if they had the size I was looking for, and match it up to the one I was replacing. GL!

·
Super Moderator
23,794 Posts
If you go to Autozone don't go to the counter it's a waste of time.

Take the header with you, maybe even the cat, and ask them to take you to the back where they keep their gaskets and one by one searched through all the drawers. You will find it I've had to do it a hundred times. You won't be able to look it up by vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts