Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a 2003 base RSX and was looking at the OEM Types-S body kit online. From what I've seen its just a simple front and rear lip and side skirts. But when I was comparing the pictures to my base RSX, it looked to me that the base RSX allready as the EXACT same front lip and side skirts as the Type-S, just not painted. As far as the rear, well I't dosent look to be there at all so I'm assuming I would have to order a rear completely.
But am I correct here guys? If I was looking to order the Type-S kit, is the basr RSX have the exact same front lip and side skirts as the S, just unpainted??

thanx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I wasnt sure. All I know is that I want something simple, that looks clean. Nothing gaudy. And Ive seen ppl going the OEM route or the JDM route. I couldnt decide between the 2 so I decided to compare, and found replica OEM kits and actual ones through the dealer. I allready knew in advance that the skirts and such were all painted on the Type-S and not the base, but I thought they were different skirts and different lips all together, especially considering I saw the full kits for sale which "appeared" different comprared to my base. I didnt notice till now that they were the exact same lol Thats why I asked

Thanx for the help

also, with regards to the JDM kit, does any one know what happened to www. J D M H O N D A.com ?? I tried going there last night and it said the space was for sale, and I didnt see a redirect link to a new webpage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.