Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
At least you have his plates..

Of course it helps, as long as you call the police asap. They can get the car and verify damage between the two vehicles. Better do it asap.

·
The Spanish Cutlet...
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Of course it helps, as long as you call the police asap. They can get the car and verify damage between the two vehicles. Better do it asap.
As soon as I got in my car, called the cops and started chasing the mutherfucker but the dispatcher advised not to chase him because its not worth the risk for other drivers and pedestrains...just in case.

·
The Spanish Cutlet...
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

You can see the paint scuff on my bumper, its a bluish/green. Dispatched even confirmed the colour, year, make and model for me over the phone. :D

·
popcorn playa
11,572 Posts
sorry mang! 05 rear conversion in the future? authentic mugen rear? just tryin to throw some sun on the matter

Reactions: Dawrenn

·
Registered
216 Posts
damn son. yo shit got worked over. good luck

·
My RICE goes PSHHHH
66,285 Posts
Man sorry to hear bud

·
Acura RSX 2002
773 Posts
sucks.. scam his insurance = more mods for the whip... that guy is fuckeddd ..

·
Super Moderator
259,548 Posts
It's just not a good day to have an RSX, a lot of accident threads have been popping up today.

Good thing you got the plate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that, but I also was a victim of a hit and run about 2 weeks agon (rear ended but not as bad as yours). The asshole ran but I chased after him and my homie stoped him on the other end of the street. To make a long story short, thats how I got my rear bumper repainted and a mugen rear lip....

1 - 20 of 94 Posts