Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I did a search but came up with limited relevant results...

What do you all use for rear license plate frames?

I am looking for a thin black metal one that will fit underneath those little tabs... I would like it to have an acrylic cover as well... bolt covers are a plus.

I have a plastic black one w/ fastener covers that is faded and is too thick to fit under the tabs...

Thanks,
Andrew
2004 RSX-S Pearl.

· 700p LTR TWS .308
6,408 Posts
I just gently bent my tabs outward (veery slowly on a hot summer day) and managed to but the clubrsx frame in there. No rattles!

16,924 Posts
I removed the dealer frame and I put in some blue license plate shields:)

I no longer have the back one however because i'm too lazy to buy another one and the one I had in the front looked like it was in a shootout (I went up north and it took a ton of rocks and bugs and crap - my grill was green and yellow with bugs) so I put the one I had on the rear on the front:D

The bolt fasteners and stuff should be available at a store like AutoZone or Pep Boys. IMO they're tacky - I put them on and I thought "geez, that's nasty":D

· (•_•) ( l :) (.-.) (: l )
10,875 Posts
i had a tinted one but i got pulled over and the cop said it was illegal and didn't want to get a ticket....so now i have an aem one but also got 2 clubrsx ones lying around

· 700p LTR TWS .308
6,408 Posts
I have a clear plastic one that covers the whole front. You can't believe how well it works especially when idiots can't parallel park and bump into it. They bump into it and you hear SHATTER! Cars stop and don't push anymore. Much better replacing these for $3 than getting my bumper fucked up and repainted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.