Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which do you guys think will fit an RSX w/oem spoiler:
I'm not interested in a roof rack.... just a simple way to
transport 2 bikes without having to stick them into the trunk.

option 1:

option 2:

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shibbism said:
if u wanted to transport ur bike, u shoulda got an SUV or a truck..this will just ruin the look of ur rsx
.. it's just for days when i wanna head out to the trails out of town.. not a permanent fixture. Something cheap and effective...

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Acura604 said:
.. it's just for days when i wanna head out to the trails out of town.. not a permanent fixture. Something cheap and effective...
oooh in that case..i dont think any of them would fit. is there any specifically made for the rsx? well maybe the second one would fit

·
Berserker
65 Posts
I just purchased the Allen 2 bike rack. It's the only one I found that lists it as fitting the RSX. The only other option was to install a class 1 hitch for a hitch mounted rack. The hitch was $158 installed but I didn't want to go that route if I could help it.

I'll get around to trying it on for size this weekend.

I dragged my new Cannondale Jekyll 800 home from the shop in the back but couldn't get it to fit in there totally. I have no patience for things like that so it might fit in there if you take the time to figure it out...thankfully I only had 3 miles to take it home with the hatch open.

Good luck and if you find another model that fits let me know....JSC

·
Registered
237 Posts
they will fit, you'll just need to hook it up at the top of the rear hatch window glass

·
64 Posts
rel615 said:
I dragged my new Cannondale Jekyll 800 home from the shop in the back but couldn't get it to fit in there totally. I have no patience for things like that so it might fit in there if you take the time to figure it out...thankfully I only had 3 miles to take it home with the hatch open.

Most bikes, you just pull off the front wheel and they fit perfectly.
But in your case you may have to pull the rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts