Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Here goes nothing
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed KazeSpec's Comptech rsb over the weekend. Everything feels fine, but the rear suspension is noticeably noisier after installation. More clunk hitting bumps/cracks in the road. Normal/not? It is stiffer after all.

I'm still a novice install guy, so I'm always questioning myself after finishing a job.

·
K24 > K20
4,605 Posts
Just installed KazeSpec's Comptech rsb over the weekend. Everything feels fine, but the rear suspension is noticeably noisier after installation. More clunk hitting bumps/cracks in the road. Normal/not? It is stiffer after all.

I'm still a novice install guy, so I'm always questioning myself after finishing a job.
probably the endlinks if anything, its normal. You can always pick up some new tighter endlinks if that ends up being the problem.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
Its a good idea after suspension install to re-check your bolts.

Or recheck 'em after you drive around a little incase something isn't as tight as it should.

Maybe the noise is exhaust hitting the sway bar.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts

He probably jizzed on it before he sent to you.:rotfl:

It is going to be noisier because it is metal on metal now. I would check bolts and spray some lube on things, especially the endlinks.

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
hahahaha :rotfl:
you guys are assholes :crying:

matt i'm sorry if i forgot to mention it would be alot louder. spray some white lithium grease on those bushings, and switch from OEM to aftermarket endlinks.

·
Engineering
25,578 Posts
it shouldn't because it cleared every exhaust i've put on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts