Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen a thread about rear sway bars yet. Maybe there is one and if someone could like to me one, I would really appreciate it, if not, I would like some information from those that have one.

I was looking into the Progress Adjustable Rear Sway bar, does anyone have any complaints about them? Any praises about them? Please help me out and let me know. Thank you.

·
Track Ready RSX-S
12 Posts
Just got the progress installed they are a great product however be aware that the washers they send you are not big or strong enough when they are torqued to where the bushings mount(30ftlbs). Just the rears are like this, fronts are fine. I would go pick up some grade 8 washers otherwise be very careful when tightening because I stripped the lower threads on both sides due to using multiple washers instead of using one really good grade 8 washer. I fixed the lowers lucky though you can fit a nut behind them. Oh and the adjustable ones just come with endlinks they work but arent nearly as strong as some aftermarket ones.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts