Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Paul
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning I was defrosting my rear windshield, and I noticed that the top 3 or 4 inches was not defrosting. I took a close look at the glass, and there are those orange wires running through that area, which is basically the top where the glass is darker. The rest of the rear windshield (from the dark tinted area down) was defrosting fine. I never noticed that the top didn't defrost before, but I'm hoping it is supposed to be like that and there is nothing wrong with the car. Any ideas?

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
that's the antenna wire.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
:iamwiths:

·
Im having problems with my rear defroster.. it doesnt seem to be working i have replaced fuse #11 for 40amp in hopes of fixing this.. but it didnt help .. is there another fuse for the rear defroster.. ? cuz the only one i found was for rear demister.. so i replaced that one ..
If you recently gotten your rear window tinted, they could have accidently cut one of the wires. The wires are all grounds so you will have to replace the entire window. Unless of course you took a magnifying (prolly spelt wrong lol) glass and found the splice and took it back and had got a new window and retint :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts