Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Rear windshield spray nozzel doesnt work

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Laborchet 
#1 ·
so recently the weather is a lot colder, winter season i suppose. I tried to use my rear spray nozzel the other day and nothing came out. ANyone have this problem? know how to repair?

i havent use it for a year or so, basically since last winter.

help?

#3 ·
How long did you try it for?

If you haven't used it in a long time it can take a while for it to get from the pump up front back there.

#9 ·
i had the same problem after my car was at the body shop, i guess they pinched the line or something cause when i blew air thru the nossel i heard a pop and i was like :) but when i used the washed water ran to my trunk so i was like :( so i guess i either bursted the line or disconnected it :face:

#13 ·
Washer reservoir is in front of the drivers front tire. You may have enough room to work simply by pulling the fender liner down a bit, otherwise removing the front bumper is the easiest way to gain access.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the rear pump is the front most one on the reservoir. It couldn't hurt to have someone run the front washers while you put your fingers on the pumps to confirm which is which.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.