Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 53 Posts
I think i'm the member you are reffering too.

The kit I sell for $15 does NOT use silicone to attach the cap to the window. Using silicone to attach it seems pretty ghetto and not very weather proof if you ask me. My kit comes with washers so water won't get into the car. My cap comes with a threaded bolt so you can make it very tight against the window.

If anyone is interested in a high quality rear wiper shave kit, check out my website: www.jmods.net

rsxtc338 said:

The kit I sell for $15 does NOT use silicone to attach the cap to the window. Using silicone to attach it seems pretty ghetto and not very weather proof if you ask me. My kit comes with washers so water won't get into the car. My cap comes with a threaded bolt so you can make it very tight against the window.

If anyone is interested in a high quality rear wiper shave kit, check out my website: www.jmods.net
nice to see a site with some install guides!! Good work!

I didn't even notice that the ful tail-lights were redded out..but it looks pretty sweet :)

Ghetto - - - MORE LIKE CUSTOM. You know you don't have to spend 15.00 to make it look nice and the WATER PROOF silicone that I used is guaranteed not to leak. You should be lucky I mention your post and I didn't BASH It in any way I think you Owe me an apology considering my creative skills were crushed by your use of the word ghetto.
Homes.

rsxtc338 said:

:( :(

HondaDC5 said:
Ghetto - - - MORE LIKE CUSTOM. You know you don't have to spend 15.00 to make it look nice and the WATER PROOF silicone that I used is guaranteed not to leak. You should be lucky I mention your post and I didn't BASH It in any way I think you Owe me an apology considering my creative skills were crushed by your use of the word ghetto.
Homes.

wtf? are you DC5 Girl?

HondaDC5 said:
Homes.

it is ghetto, hell why use glue why not just duck tape it on...

But Of Course you would say that you live in arizona and drive a type s. Here as an idea QUIT SNORTING SAND AND GET A LIFE, btw DUCT (not duck like quack quack) TAPE IS WHAT THEY USE TO HOLD YOUR ENGINE IN.
rmh_158 said:
it is ghetto, hell why use glue why not just duck tape it on...

Discussion starter · #37 · (Edited)
rmh_158 said:
omg the n00b w/ 45 posts is putting me down what am I going to do.......
Hey you know what????

Mabye if we spent my entire day, all my energy and effort like you do bad mouthing and putting your two cents in where it's not wanted or cared for, I also would have "2296" posts.

Oh wow, what a concept...holy shi*t!!!:eek:

Why the hell don't you just take taseles comments and ignorance to another board where it'd be more valued and repected such as www.mwir.net they welcome all things of your kind and nature no matter where they live.

:firemad:

I'm done wasting my precious time on you or your ignorant comments...my time's much too valuable!

I also shaved my wiper! Oh ad Honda DC5 and DC5 Girl are good friends of mine who have helped me with my mods. And Honda DC5 knows more about modding cars then most of the people on these boards. I'm not hating on anyone though. But my shaved wiper was done with the 15 dollar kit an I absolutely love it. Took 15minutes and looooooooks great ecspecially with my type r wing. But give them kudos for a cheaper alternative, frankly I don't think glue is ghetto cosidering that's what's holding our headlights together. But what do I know I'm just another face in the crowd.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.