Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Rear Wiper...Gone

4K views 52 replies 22 participants last post by  DC5 2K3 ITR 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone...I did something I thought I'd never think of doing but I did it, I removed my rear wiper.

And I did all at the cost of $3...cheap cheap.

I'm posting this as an alternative method because another fellow ClubRSX member is charging $15 and I thought if anyone was intersed in saving themselves some cash, this was another effective way it could be done.

All you do is go to the local hardware store and pick up a trim cap, it covers something on doors or door pannels...it's just a circle cap baisicly.

You then use "Marine Water Proof" Silicone to attatch the cap to the hole in the window.

This Silicone works very nice and doesn't leak in the least. I used it on my DIY JDM Black Housing Headlights and no problems what so ever with water leaking in. I did these in July last year, the 2nd day I got the car and it's been great.

So if anyone has any questions about it just PM me...just thought I'd share the info.

Later...Jennifer :wavey:

Here's a pic. of the finished product...sorry about the fog on the bottom of the window.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.