Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Jimbo's Cowering Employee
4,131 Posts
I've seen that seat in a DC2 ITR with yellow writing and stiching. It was really clean. It'll look great in you car. Those would look cleaner with the DC5 ITR rear seats as well :thumbsup: Do you plan on doing the rest of the blue or just door panels?

·
4,131 Posts
OH!!!!! By the way, I did a recolor on my ITR blue Recaros for someone else, but I'll repost it for you. It will give you an idea of what it will look like.

I just did some more editing on that picture and this is what it could look like with the blue ITR carpet, floormats, and door panels

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i got blue carpet and door panels installed and i also stitched my itr rear seats and steering wheel and im waiting on the crsx blue stictch shift boot but other than that im done with my interior after i put suede on my a pillars and roof lining

·
4,131 Posts
no feeling the fire ex but the seats look good
lols, it came on the car and I don't want to have 6 holes in the a-piller. Too lazy to find another and swap them.

·
4,131 Posts
my interior is going to be one of a kind
I want pics when you get them in too. I'm trying to talk my friend into getting a set. What's the size for the ass portion of the seat? He's a little bigger and my ITRs are too small for him.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts