Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i wanted to know where's the best and cheapest place to get a pair of red acura emblems? any web site links would be great, thanx!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
The front symbol is larger than any of the current after market logos. You can check ebay for the back one... all the aftermarket ones are pretty crappy... you might just want to get some from Acura and paint them... seems like the best solution thus far...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Yup. I painted mine. Looks sweet. Chrome Acura symbol with red behind it. You can unscrew the emblem from behind the grill. Get a VERY short phillips screw driver, pop off the clips off of the shroud over the radiator, and unscrew the emblem. The chrome piece is held on by two push nuts. You can try to pry them off, but it's like micro surgery getting those things off. I broke mine off and epoxied the chrome piece back on afterwards. Anyway, just mask off the outer portion, sand prime and paint, and glue the chrome piece back on. Simple.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how'd u do the modification?

like a DIY would be awesome.

It was a nince touch to add the acura sign on your front grill

tHANX :)

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Here's the emblem. These are scanned polaroids, so I don't need to say much about the quality. But I did enhance them a bit on my photo editor. Anyway, here ya go.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Re: Full size A badge

Rsxrfivefour68 said:
sUp man

Where did u ge the PIAA h1 bulbs from? I have been looking for these bulbs for almost forever. Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
humm how was the custome ones done?????

1 - 20 of 37 Posts