Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

does anyone know where I can order the red hoses to replace the black hoses that came in the Injen CAI kit. The black ones look so boring, the red ones should have been standard.!!

I have tried to contact injen but have not recieved a reply from them ..

If anyone knows of a company that will ship to the uk can they please let me know..

Thanks

UW

·
The Evil One...
10,707 Posts
rsxtc338 said:
Please tell me that 'R' is photoshoped onto your car...
If I Had a type-R...i wouldnt be ashamed of putting that R vinyle on my car either... :rolleyes:

P.S. Unnamed Warrior:......Nice lookin car and excellent choice in mods...:thumbsup:...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
rsxtc338 said:
Please tell me that 'R' is photoshoped onto your car...

No its a nice big fat sticker... one on each side.. :thumbsup:

In the UK we don't get DC5's, so I had to import it from Japan .. It has no other markings on it apart from the Honda badge and my TYPE R stickers and TYPE R badge at the rear...

So most people here do not know what the hell the car is...

Sorry you don't like it .. but hey if we all had the same taste we would be boring as fcuk!!!

Anyway I guess you don't know when I can get these hoses from then.

UW

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LanceM said:
as long as its a real R. Ask chris- he might be able to get them for you.

Lance

LOL what do you mean REAL... its a DC5 JDM import delimited hits 150mph.. It flys on the track.. Yeah its a real R... :thumbsup:

Pop along to our UK DC5 forum sometime.. there are a few of us in the UK that have em.. Dc5 forum

There you can see other members DC5's .. :driving:

Ok thanks, I will talk to Chris..

UW

·
Jester of Tortuga
59,368 Posts
I was commenting that your graphics are fine as long as your car is a real type-R. Obviously, your car is a real type-R so its fine and looks good. If it was a type-s or a base with a type-r stickers it would be rice and a disgrace.

Lance

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
LanceM said:
I was commenting that your graphics are fine as long as your car is a real type-R. Obviously, your car is a real type-R so its fine and looks good. If it was a type-s or a base with a type-r stickers it would be rice and a disgrace.

Lance
Yea, looks good on your car, would look bad on my car.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LanceM said:

Lance
Ah I see.. Nah the real deal here my man.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
LanceM said:

Lance
just because its a real type r doesnt mean that the sticker looks better....it looks just as stupid as it would on a type s or a base model.

as long you are happy with it..thats all that matters.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts