Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
search.....
 

·
Real Nurse
Joined
·
33,932 Posts

·
Real Nurse
Joined
·
33,932 Posts
RSXSAV69 said:
search....
BE NICE TO THE NOOBIE and at least provide links.
 

·
Huh?
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
OR you could order some transparent vinyl from oracal.com for free shipping and cut your own, but whatever floats your boat.
 

·
What The Problem Is?
Joined
·
9,176 Posts
FaintReality said:
Probably likes altezza's :nervous:
That sounded so dumb. I hate altezza's.:slap
I said it because the OEM style looks the best. Everyone and their mom is putting on that dumb ass piece and the color never even matches.
 

·
Pugzministrator
Joined
·
501,919 Posts
Special Ed said:
That sounded so dumb. I hate altezza's.:slap
I said it because the OEM style looks the best. Everyone and their mom is putting on that dumb ass piece and the color never even matches.
mine matches perfectly....looks like the car never had a amber piece there and i like it a lot better but your entitled to you opinion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
214 Posts
awesome..that site has caliper paint :D
 

·
norcal member
Joined
·
27,851 Posts
i agree wit special Ed.. it does look better OEM style..i had the red outs for awile, started to think it didnt look right,then took it off ...it seems the amber belongs there more than red
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
Pugz2003 said:
mine matches perfectly....looks like the car never had a amber piece there and i like it a lot better but your entitled to you opinion.
:iamwiths:
mine are a perect match too
 

·
What The Problem Is?
Joined
·
9,176 Posts
RiceCooknDC5 said:
i agree wit special Ed.. it does look better OEM style..i had the red outs for awile, started to think it didnt look right,then took it off ...it seems the amber belongs there more than red
Alot of the guys from the midwest were starting to do it at meets, but then they took em off because depending on the light reflection it was a different color. Some still have it on. I thought about it for a while and then decided not to do it.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top