Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting a red RSX. If I get red to glow under the red car, there will just be too much red. If I get green, it will look like a christmas tree.

What color is good in your opinion, under a red car?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
noslenwerd said:
red or yellow.... ive also see a car around my way that has the front and back tubes yellow, and the middle ones orange on a red car.. looked kinda sharp

Weird.

·
EvoDriva
1,811 Posts
really, not trying to be a one of those asswipe rsx owners, but neons are ricey, if you like them get them . remember its your car so do as you please.

·
JDM, nuff said
261 Posts
RSXmuscle said:
Im getting a red RSX. If I get red to glow under the red car, there will just be too much red. If I get green, it will look like a christmas tree.

What color is good in your opinion, under a red car?
Get blue, and get pulled over. j/k. I don't really like the neon glows. But if I had to choose, I'd go red. Too many colors :thumbsdow

·
Mental Health
135 Posts
Personally I don't perfer neons.. so I suggest none. There's nothing appealing to it and then only attention you'd get is people shaking their heads in disgust.

Btw, I saw some dude with blue neons get pulled over once.

·
Registered
530 Posts
i agree neons on cheap little rice cars look funny and disguisting .
but on high end cars they look tight.
usually cars have a two color theme so u match the neon with the second color.
like i have a black car with red so id get the red neons.

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
red! click link in my sig for pics.

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
i didnt know people still got neons under there car, i thought that fad died couple years ago. or did it start couple years ago? anyways, i dont like em personally but... i would say just get red to match your car and the interior lights.

·
700p LTR TWS .308
19,493 Posts
yeah - too bad they didn't have these out when I installed my neons. LED's are solid state and have nothing to crack or filament burn out. They can take a beating and take a heckofa lot less power than Neons do.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
muevelonyc said:
yeah - too bad they didn't have these out when I installed my neons. LED's are solid state and have nothing to crack or filament burn out. They can take a beating and take a heckofa lot less power than Neons do.
i'll prolly get some red LEDs soon. i think it can look good on SHOW cars...not for riding around town but at shows can be pimp

1 - 20 of 33 Posts