Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone used the red vinyl for the tail lights?
i was wondering if it would be very noticable if i changed it. Can some1 help :confused:

·
GOTAMA DC5 Master
450 Posts
Tallhoebo said:
i was wondering if it would be very noticable if i changed it. Can some1 help :confused:
I've used red vinyl on my type-s it gave it a clean look without the amber color. what do you need help on?

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
decalgirl.com has it pre cut

·
Registered
214 Posts
I just wanna say..decalgirl is awesome

I ordered the red outs and the G2 kit and ..well the package got lost. all I can say is the person who does all the customer care at decalgirl cares a LOT about their customers. this was on my end btw..my mail carrier lost the package. just recieved it today actually after speaking with the postmaster.

but ya ..decalgirl has a lot of stuff and extremely fast shipping

(just wanted to add that the vinyl that is precut from decalgirl is oracal 8300 transparant)

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
i wouldnt order it precut. it limits your 'mistakes'. well unless you're a natural or super good and these kinda things.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Pre cuts are for sure better...that is wut i used

someone helped me do mine and he didn't use soap water and it went on fine...he used a scrapper to put in on

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
wow, no one has said "do a search"... so ill be the first one to say it. DO A SEARCH. haha. actually im jk, just really suprised not seeing the phrase "do a search" on a topic like this.

·
JDM, nuff said
261 Posts
Get Vinyl For Free

Tallhoebo said:
Go to www.oracal.com. Register, and order your free samples of 8300. I should have done this instead of paying $5 for two sheets. I just ordered my samples and got them in a few days!

·
Registered
214 Posts
nintecninja said:
i wouldnt order it precut. it limits your 'mistakes'. well unless you're a natural or super good and these kinda things.

ya know..for the life of me I cant figure out how some moron could make a mistake in putting on a pre-cut peice of vinyl for this process...

I mean the work is already done.. I guess that makes me super good :D

I'll have pics this weekend after I paing my calipers. I did the black out reverse/red out ambers also on satin silver

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
pretty much 99% of ppl on this board used red vinyl cuz it looks very good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts