Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this car for a customer who wanted to bring back the shine and add protection. Car came out really well and I really like this blue color from Toyota.

Wash
Clay
Optimum Polish via white pad @ 1200-1700-1200
Optimum Poli-Seal via white pad @ speed 6 PC
Opti-Seal
Optimum Car Wax

BEFORE

AFTERS

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks for looking,
DJ

·
Awww Yeah...
4,217 Posts
looks good :thumbsup: you reminded me that I need to clean my engine bay soon (almost 3 yrs of random crap under the hood :ugh: )

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea they can get pretty dirty, especially people who live on gravel roads. Thanks though!

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts

·
#1 DEP TRAI
27,382 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
looks really good. do you think its kind of over-kill with the Poli-Seal, Opti-seal and then OCW?

how do you like the Poli-Seal? i see you use it a lot. does it remove the light buffer trails from the OP?

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
how much did that run your customer??

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
looks really good. do you think its kind of over-kill with the Poli-Seal, Opti-seal and then OCW?

how do you like the Poli-Seal? i see you use it a lot. does it remove the light buffer trails from the OP?
no over kill at all. Each has its own purpose. Poli seal cleans up some of the polish and preps the paint really well for opti-seal. They bond really well together. Then The new OCW adds a slicker feel, more depth to the paint and a little more protection. Might be one of my favorite combos.

With the OP there were no buffer trails, very slight hologramming because I was going up to 1700.

Thanks though!

DJ

·
Professional Detailer
5,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
how much did that run your customer??
normally would of been $250, but this customer has brough me 6 cars, so it was 30% off.

I do 5% per referral.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts