Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there's any FI package actually in production yet (or within the next month)? There's a few shows coming up in the next couple of months (Import Eurasia, ImportFest2002, etc.) that I want to take the RSX to, and I'd love to have something on by then. None of the manufacturer's web sites list a damn thing... :dontknow:

Once again, living in the middle of nowhere on the Atlantic coast sucks - not only are shops few and far between here, but there's no chance in hell of being a guinea pig for any FI kit or try for some sponsorship. As soon as you tell people "Delaware" on the phone their excitement level about working with the car drops by about 90%... hence no decals on my car.

:shooting: small beach towns

Ryan

·
Registered
78 Posts
RyanM3 said:
Once again, living in the middle of nowhere on the Atlantic coast sucks - not only are shops few and far between here, but there's no chance in hell of being a guinea pig for any FI kit or try for some sponsorship. As soon as you tell people "Delaware" on the phone their excitement level about working with the car drops by about 90%... hence no decals on my car.

:shooting: small beach towns

Ryan
Hah! I live in Kansas. Beef.......it's whats for dinner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.