Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
679 Posts
I can't find any feature to control linked in images not deploying in Quotes. Can you give me an example thread you definitely remember this happening with?

Might be that I just don't know the correct name for the function. Or might be that it was taken away, and we'll need to find a new way of doing this.

Kevin

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
I can't find any feature to control linked in images not deploying in Quotes. Can you give me an example thread you definitely remember this happening with?

Might be that I just don't know the correct name for the function. Or might be that it was taken away, and we'll need to find a new way of doing this.

Kevin
i would not be able to find a thread for you now since every quote with a pic in it display an actual pic instead of a link. it use to be a forum wide thing

hey, in every member admins, mods, premium, and regular there is an option to turn off pics when viewing the forum. under the user cp > edit options > panel visible post elements you can select to show images or not making it safer for those view this forum from work or a non private computer.

with that option unchecked, every pic including those posted regularly are links instead of the pics themselves. example is a screenshot of the show off thread as you can see here

so i know there is a code that can make pics into links for quotes only instead of overall.

Attachments

·
Administrator
679 Posts
@AzianK are you aware of another site that has this feature, that's also running this sites software? The only function I can find for doing this only effects attached images, I can't find the same function for linked images.

Niall

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
@AzianK are you aware of another site that has this feature, that's also running this sites software? The only function I can find for doing this only effects attached images, I can't find the same function for linked images.

Niall
hmmm...take a look at this forum http://www.iwsti.com/

anyway see here in flatbooost post of his white sti in this screenshot

then take a look at rbloedow quoting flatbooost, see the image link instead of a picture?

another example is in this screenshot here. notice fishingfiend post of his car, the post under is by laxman2001 and in the quote is an image link.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430,523 Posts
21 - 32 of 32 Posts