Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey got a pair of recaro
try to take out the stock seats but worry about the airbag poping out
something else must be done beside disconnecting the battery right? thanks
 

·
no mo my rsx type S
Joined
·
1,101 Posts
just diconnect the battery than you can pull out the stockies. after you put the recaro's in i dont think the air bags will work. there is a way if you have the type r srs components i think but if you dont than the air bags front and back will not work period.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,629 Posts
Sky said:
Hey got a pair of recaro
try to take out the stock seats but worry about the airbag poping out
something else must be done beside disconnecting the battery right? thanks
hey if u dont mind me asking wut are u doing wit the stock seats. i got a friend looking to buy some seats.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
767 Posts
unhook your batery them take the seats out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,456 Posts
its not difficult to disconnect the battery if thats what you're worried about....



808k20a2 said:
just diconnect the battery than you can pull out the stockies. after you put the recaro's in i dont think the air bags will work. there is a way if you have the type r srs components i think but if you dont than the air bags front and back will not work period.
the driver side front and passenger front airbags WILL work with aftermarket seats without tampering with anything. Ask yeahi
 

·
Kompressor
Joined
·
9,596 Posts
kabe said:
its not difficult to disconnect the battery if thats what you're worried about....





the driver side front and passenger front airbags WILL work with aftermarket seats without tampering with anything. Ask yeahi

really?


i never knew that, thanks for update!
(positive feedback to follow ;) )
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top