Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of removing my stock spoiler.. I have an Rsx satin silver 2002 premium. I was wondering if its possible to cover up the holes with stickers a little bigger than the holes, and of the same color of the car.. has any one done this or have pictures?

will it rust? and if it is possible, where i can find these stickers that will do the job.. thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Hondaphile
350 Posts
What you could do, rather than stickers, is buy some body putty at any automotive store like Pep Boys or Auto Zone and use that to fill the holes. Then use some OEM touch-up paint to match the paint. I'm pretty sure that's what any body shop would do.

·
Certified Increadible
2,459 Posts
i believe honda sells the plugs, they are reletively the same color but they just look wierd to me, i was going to go wingless but i didnt want to have the holes filled by a body shop, so i did the next best thing and got an itr spoiler... just an idea

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not everyone is willing to throw out money to make there rsx car show ready... some people actually use it for getting around to places and wouldnt mind having it look good for a decent price.

·
Registered
30 Posts
lol listen dude puttin stickers is THE MOST REDICULOUS THING YOU COULD DO.... i would suggest if u wanna take it off then bring it to a performance shop so that they could take it off and cover it up and paint the trunk over cuz thats all u can do to cover the holes without makin it look TACKY... im sayin this cuz my friend owns a performance shop and trust spend the money to do it right and if u dont have the money for that then dont do it

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was thinking of the same thing (minus the stickers), but forgot about it after finding it to be too much work.

That said, would a rear lip spoiler bolt into the same holes? I doubt it, but worth a shot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.