Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Removing Tire Streaks!

940 views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Frosty 
#1 ·
So I was driving on the interstate and this 18 wheeler's tire comes off and hit 2 cars in front of me..bounced off of theirs and hit mine. It put a hole in my windshield and left streaks on my car's paint. Not worried about the windshield, insurance is going to take care of that. My question is, does anyone know how to get these streaks off the paint? It only comes off when I scratch it and I don't want to scratch my paint off. Thanks for any help

See less See more
#13 ·
Would you agree that the Clay Magic kit would work, or do you thing a more aggressive clay would be better? I was thinking a more aggressive clay would be nice, but the likelyhood of him finding any from a retail store would be slim... That and the TS has apparently never used clay.

#15 ·
shouldnt the truckers insurance pay for all the damages??

#17 ·
thats what i was thinking...

but if not, i guess just clay it as long as the tire didnt leave any dents on your bumper/hood/fender. it couldve scratched your paint too.... but i guess it wouldnt be very noticeable since your car's white

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.