Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's a top notch product to complete this task? The waterspots are light but I can't seem to remove them, all the old newspaper tricks and white vin are bs.

·
Need Help ?
1,891 Posts
Have you tried toothpaste. Just wondering. Most would say either Steel wool at 0000. Or you can get duragloss water spot remove 111. Which works on the hardest waterspots.

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
glass polish and a buffer work great :thumbsup: Im going to do it today since its beautiful out

·
Registered
217 Posts
personally rocking glass science glass scrub, if its a stubborn spot ill use it with the pc and a white pad, havnt had a problematic one yet

·
Registered
44 Posts
i used some Bon Ami cleaner on my windshield i used plenty of water and used a sponge but i didnt rub it in really hard becuase i do not want to scratch even tho on the container it said do not use on glass it did help alot but still have the spots

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a diesel mechanic and have been asking our body men up here, they have been pointing me in the direction of buffing/polish "0000" so heading to walmart. "Will post pics after"

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you crsx, my car is in the shop having cwest installed and painted so waiting to start this project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts