Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
MY OTHER RIDE IS A VETTE
8,922 Posts

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Fucking tablet :wes I cant even mess with rep on it. Cant wait for another laptop.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
:mad: y u no reply super secret rep
For the reason you just quoted, for some reason I cant do anything with rep on this tablet... I replied in that thread though. Will be tomorrow before I can address your issue.

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
Lol... he told me not to go there.

·
.♥
10,293 Posts
For the reason you just quoted, for some reason I cant do anything with rep on this tablet... I replied in that thread though. Will be tomorrow before I can address your issue.
He's lying to you just so you know... He's been +repping me all morning.

Thanks Wes.
:fuu:

·
Super Moderator
430,553 Posts
well you don't have any real friends, so internet is very important for you since that's the only way you can make contact with other people, or stalk girls on their facebook

·
Murderator
23,094 Posts
Fucking tablet :wes I cant even mess with rep on it. Cant wait for another laptop.
My phone will let me rep, but it won't normally let me type anything in the rep bar.
If i long press the rep symbol and open it in a new window it works. Maybe try that

·
It is inevitable
15,843 Posts
My phone will let me rep, but it won't normally let me type anything in the rep bar.
If i long press the rep symbol and open it in a new window it works. Maybe try that
thanks, i'll try that... when i just click, the rep box pops down, but then the keyboard pops up and highlights the address bar.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts