1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PAGE 1: The start and lips delivered/test fitted and led liscenes plate mod
PAGE 2: Grill/ FRONT END FINISHED!!!!!1

Ok so hit a dog driving down route 30 :(...
The damage doesnt look bad in the pics but the bumpers cracked same with the paint and one fog is some where on the road and the other is cracked so we took it out.

Me and my dad are fixing it our selves :dontknow:.
New parts:
Bumper
Fender liner
fog lights
f + r type-R knock off :giggity:
And we are doing the grill delete :giggity:

Pics

Fog light hole cut

Grill delete :noes:

Supplies

I also got these led strips. 2 are red which i will use for foot lights and 2 are white, I am going to cut one down and use it as the led plate light but i want to use something to set it back in cuz it looks ricey if you can see it.

·
Olivia Munn :love:
5,504 Posts
not a fan of removing the grill, or gay red leds :dontknow:
but whatever, have fun

·
My nose in your coke bag
2,917 Posts
where is the end product!! on with it!

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just did the LEDs in the interior and plate so i will get pics tonight.

·
Super Moderator
23,895 Posts
I'll check back in for progress. Curious to your LED lights and hershey bar Mod

·
Banned
2,420 Posts
In for results of the LED's. As long as they're done right they should look good.. Just a suggestion I'd make sure they're rigged in with a switch separately from the rest of the interior lights, so they are optional to have turned on :dontknow:

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
In for results of the LED's. As long as they're done right they should look good.. Just a suggestion I'd make sure they're rigged in with a switch separately from the rest of the interior lights, so they are optional to have turned on :dontknow:
Yeah I wanted to do that but its not my car yet...long story but i will be 16 soon and my dad bought the car long time ago so i could buy it from him when i get a lisenes. So he wanted to just come on when the car was on.:eek:

I will have pix soon. only one works as of now the passenger side is faulty :confused: very dim. So i ordered another

Here is how the rear turned out.
We recesed it in so you could not see the strip, I am happy with it :laughing:

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well got the lip kit today, wasent like I expected. I was thinking like a hard plastic and these are like a hard rubber but we like em. Here they are, not bolted on yet. I need to lower the exhaust tip. Where can I get extended hangers? any idea what they cost?

Also still working on the front bumper, grill delete is going well.
Pics

·
@AllMotorRy
2003 Acura Rsx Type-S
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Also ordered the fogs and these should be going out to paint fri or sat....and getting the dealer sticker and acura-rsx-s takin off. Then will be ground control coilovers.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts