Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well looking at my Volks, I definitely think they could all use some work...especially one having a small bend. I'd have no problem getting them repaired, however don't want to lose the Volk bronze color. Would they have to be repainted?

Also, since they are Volks...which are aluminum forged monoblock wheels, is it even possible? I'm sure some of you guys have had them repaired, just need some input.

·
3,651 Posts
hey bro.

you can get them repaired, but they have to be re-painted, and volk doesn't give out their color codes:( I'm pretty sure a wheel repair place can color match it though:thumbsup: GL! :)

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is one of those situations I wish I was in Cali for, I bet most of these shops are going to look at my wheels like any other wheels. :(

·
I don't know you
16,615 Posts
This is one of those situations I wish I was in Cali for, I bet most of these shops are going to look at my wheels like any other wheels. :(
ship to me i will take caer of it for you. or im sure you can ship it to and from a sohp out here as well

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ship to me i will take caer of it for you. or im sure you can ship it to and from a sohp out here as well
Yeah I could, but not only do I not know any shops there....shipping them out is going to cost an extra $100-$150.

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
word. you will lose stickers near the damaged area though.
depending on the the damage and the worker, you maybe able to preserve the stickers. but yes, reborn is right. prepare for the possibility of losing the stickers if its near a damaged area.

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
depending on the the damage and the worker, you maybe able to preserve the stickers. but yes, reborn is right. prepare for the possibility of losing the stickers if its near a damaged area.
The stickers aren't a huge deal, I can always buy those for pretty cheap. I just want the wheels to look like they're new.

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
I'd call up some classic car shops (aka american body shops, vs immigrant owned) and see what wheel repair shop they recommend. I'm sure they can put you in touch with a good restoration/repair shop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
hey game, sorry this is off topic, but hows that reflash treating you with I/RH/E? I've kind of been considering gettting it then later upgrading to the k-pro. How long have you had it and all?

·
--------------------
28,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey game, sorry this is off topic, but hows that reflash treating you with I/RH/E? I've kind of been considering gettting it then later upgrading to the k-pro. How long have you had it and all?
lol mind repeating yourself in my showoff thread (just click the sig)? Don't want this to stray off course. :thumbsup:

·
She dirty
2,741 Posts
game let me call my buddys shop, i'll see who they use...

Reactions: Game

·
Registered
239 Posts
i had my te37s repaired two with small bends and 2 with curb damage looks brand new but they couldn't color match it so i went with bbs gold lol. btw i bought them used for a good price i wasn't the one who messed them up haha.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts