Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post pics of your replaced leather seats!

I want mine replaced but they will only do the driver and not the passenger and I'm afraid it'll look funny cuz I heard the replacement is different. I think I saw a pic of a replaced seat a while ago and it looked like shit to me...Perhaps I should just use leather paint and cover up the cracks...

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
Mine were done over w/Sparco material

·
Registered
195 Posts
RSX4U2NV said:
Mine were done over w/Sparco material

^^ how much would that cost to get that done...looks tight man

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
It depends on how much the uphoslery shop would charge u but a roll of Sparco fabric is gonna cost u $175 per roll letting u be able to do the two front seats and the door inserts.

·
Registered
195 Posts
^^i'll prolly do my front seats....where do you buy the rolls at?

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
I think he meant $175/roll, although I found a website that charges $159/roll. The roll is 3' x 21' and is said to be able to do 2 seats and the door panels. Click here for the link to the webpage. This is something I am really considering getting done, although I haven't gone out and gotten a quote as to how much it would cost. In addition, I would probably have them upholster around the side airbags, b/c from what I can tell in that dudes pic, if the side airbags decide to go off, his seats are fucked.

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
U can order the material at any Sparco disturbiter. that rolls are 1x5 meters .

·
Registered
195 Posts
i want to get my seats done!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
i have a black type-s what color would you guys recomend red or black?? thanks in advance....also is that a sparco patch on the seats?

·
...gOt boOst
1,645 Posts
2 rolls, with some extra fabric left.

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
How much did the upholstery shop charge you for labor...just so we have a left-field idea of how much it might cost to get this done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
is that suede or leather or what kind of material? And is that durable, like more durable than the shitty stock leather that's already cracked on my car?

·
Premium Member
67,108 Posts
anyone of you knows if this fabric is available in blue? I checked the link posted above, but they don't have it

edit: I just checked sparco's website, and I can't find the fabric anymore :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts