Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching for the answer to my question but no go. Anyways I need to replace the emblems on the back of my car, the acura symbol and such and was wondering if anyone knows of a site in which i can order them cheap? Im thinking the acura dealership probably has them but might charge more.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there anyway to be able to polish those peices back to better quality? I know its plastic and such but would rather see if I cant clean them up before I drop some cash for plastic. Anyone have any luck doing so?

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
Tried searching for the answer to my question but no go. Anyways I need to replace the emblems on the back of my car, the acura symbol and such and was wondering if anyone knows of a site in which i can order them cheap? Im thinking the acura dealership probably has them but might charge more.
Save yourself some money. You don't need the badges on the back. Debadged RSXs look really nice.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i got some badges that just came off my car if you wanna buy
How much? Only wanna buy them if they are in good condition else im just replacing the same thing. Looking for the three badges on the back.

·
Registered
28 Posts
that site is a big help, they wanted $60 at my dealership, bought the type s used and the previous owner debadged all OEM badges, added a honda badge on the stearing wheel and did an awful super glue job, acura is goin to clean it up for me though, acura ftw!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.