Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tossing around selling my RSX while it still has some warranty left (good selling point).I plan to use the money to buy a car $7000 or less and use the rest to pay off credit cards, loans, etc. The car I'd be buying would be my daily driver so I need a reliable car, good gas mileage, a little sporty. My wife has a new accord, so I don't really need a big car.

I've got it somewhat narrowed down to (in no particular order):

1. '95+Nissan 240SX
2. Integra SE
3. Integra GSR
4. '99 Subaru Impreza RS
5. '97+ Honda Prelude

I'm open to any other suggestions and if you know of any major reliability problems with any of these or if you would pick one over another, please chime in! :D

·
140 lb-ft of fury
1,553 Posts
Integra GSR
Nissan 300zx NA or TT
Camaro Z28 or Trans am M6....6speed F-Body's will get about 28 mpg with their high gearing
Celica GT-S

Can't think of anything else right now lol

·
Yeah..it's that fast!
278 Posts
GSR.. but be prepared for RSX envy every time you see one! Prelude is also and option but that H22 is a heavy motor! There's a reason the prelude is no more!

·
Fly NAVY!!
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm just scared if I get a GSR or a civix Si, it's gonna get stolen. I don't have a garage either so that is a real danger. Can you even find a 300zx TT for under $7k? If so, are those things reliable? Camaro/Transams are running more than $7k still aren't they, at least the LS1 models?

·
Semi Kind of Retired
222,529 Posts
Gee Es Are...

They rarely get stolen, as far as I know. Type R's are a different story. My friend's GSR got stolen but only because he had a CW paint job and a ITR wing + ITR rims.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts