Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 178 Posts

·
Officially Amused ;P
5,032 Posts
i got chu point proven...

but i mean since jahong has already started on it, should he atleast make a couple of sets just for us users on here then not make em anymore like a special limited time offer type of thing :mam:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Maybe if Acura could replace one of the pieces of one breaks then I'd be against it. I've contacted them about it multiple times because my one center console piece is cracked and my one vent ring needs a repaint. But they don't. And they charge an arm and a leg if you happen to find a new set. This is a great solution to people who have missing parts or a broken piece. They aren't painted oem nor can anyone pinpoint a colour. The piece he made was white. I'm sure if anyone got hands on rep sets they'll paint them whatever colour they want to accent their car.

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
Im pretty sure that was to show the outcome, meaning not complete so he was going to finis it off with the oem color. But yeah i guess if he sells them white and you repaint then i guess that would be different

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
:rotfl: I thought that came with all rsx's. How can you tell if the one you have is real or not?
They were an option but right now there are not replicas of these and they all have Honda stamped inside them. Also, I am not sure if these have the same flexibility as the OE ones. The OE ones are pretty flexible.

·
OEM+
111 Posts
I don't get why people are high and mighty about the RSX, it's a pretty old car and replica parts come when there is a demand.

S2000 owners have replica hardtops and front lips all the time and they are a much better car lol.

·
Bobalife
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
81 - 100 of 178 Posts