Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
WooHa WooHa
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a replica of a Buddy Club 2 out there ? I got into an accident a couple weeks ago and I just want to know if there replica out there. The shop that fixing my car place an order the front bumper. I e-mail the shop that they ordered it from said that it is make by VIS, which I don't think they do. Here a copy of the e-mail:

-Hey, This is Andy, Believe it or not I have just sold a Buddy Club II Front bumper made by VIS and JDM Headlight to a shop.

Andy Yip
Pro-Spec Autosport

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
EBAY,....and I believe there are 2 sites that sell them as well

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
um...i believe the front bumper itself is 350 to 400? replica wise...um do a search rath i know theres a thread here that had the bc2 kit for really cheap but it was actually a replica

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
yeah mine is a replica. $525 for the front, rear and sides shipped. good deal

·
Da Supafly Guy!
542 Posts
Leechiro...where did you get your kit for that price from....

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
lol, why? its the same exact thing, and fit almost as well as the real deal. from what i hear. i got mine from a guy who was on this board who made me a good deal. i

·
WooHa WooHa
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well I went to the shop yesterday and they orderd a totally different Buddy Club. The bumper was painted and ready to be put on too. Lucky I went there...

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Hey! said:
Well I went to the shop yesterday and they orderd a totally different Buddy Club. The bumper was painted and ready to be put on too. Lucky I went there...
eh a new bc2 bumper? cool post pics of the old damaged one

·
Banned
13,970 Posts
yeah its ugly ...but its JDM...so its of better material...the BC1 kit is like 2 grand or something. So if he is not paying for it he should be fine with it. He probably just said ...gimme buddy club kit

·
Washington Huskies
3,040 Posts
whatever man, its great and looks NICE. and i payed only $525 and noone can tell the diff. if you want the same sort of thing email simon at [email protected]. please tell him Nelson (me) referred you off of clubrsx.com. or you can call him at 408-287-3688. thanks!

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Leechiro said:
whatever man, its great and looks NICE. and i payed only $525 and noone can tell the diff. if you want the same sort of thing email simon at [email protected]. please tell him Nelson (me) referred you off of clubrsx.com. or you can call him at 408-287-3688. thanks!
i believe thats a cali area code...possibly the san jose area?

·
Registered
11,745 Posts
03RSX-S said:
yeah its ugly ...but its JDM...so its of better material...the BC1 kit is like 2 grand or something. So if he is not paying for it he should be fine with it. He probably just said ...gimme buddy club kit

I can guarntee its a replica budy club 1, not the original from Japan, in which the real BC2 kit he had is proably of better quality! And even if it is of better quality, is ugly as sin! All flat like they ran it into a wall:eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts