Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i have the screws on the front and rear of the skirts in...but my question is do i have to screw the door sills in with self tapping screws? i'd rather not have holes there when i take them off. is there any other way of doing this? if not i guess i'll just stick 2-4 screws down on each side and paint them with my touch up pen to match.
yes i've searched, but i'm hoping there is another way b/c all searches said rivets or screws....i just dont want holes in my car if i can avoid it...if not oh well
thanks for the input guys.

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
3m autobody double sided tape. :thumbsup:

·
Gold Fancy!!
1,551 Posts
it should as long as its a high strenght. lots of body shops use doble sided tape to hold on side skirts. don't think you just need tape. you need to use tape and screws. just use tape for the side but screws for the front and rear of the side skirt.

·
Registered
10,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
iVTEC Type-S said:
it should as long as its a high strenght. lots of body shops use doble sided tape to hold on side skirts. don't think you just need tape. you need to use tape and screws. just use tape for the side but screws for the front and rear of the side skirt.
yea i'm going to use screws on the end and a good bit of the tape to be safe at the door area

thx for the input

1 - 6 of 6 Posts