Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The EASY Way
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
lando said:
wow, that's a gorgeous pic. who took it?
Fellow named Albert Pernia a.k.a. Shinobi -- 2003 Regional DSP Champion I believe. www.shinobibmw.com is his site -- He's taking a break from driving this year and selling pictures of our events. From my last conversation with him I think he's itching to get back to competing :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Hell of a nice pic. Poor little cone...

·
SOLO II
545 Posts
Nice shots!

·
Need Sleep
3,523 Posts
W00t! Cone eatin'!

·
The EASY Way
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
C25A1guy said:
W00t! Cone eatin'!
Yeah, some jackass thought he'd be funny and threw a cone in front of my car. Pssh! :tonguegri

·
Cone Killer
1,496 Posts
Nice Pics! How long did you drag that cone? "Corner 2 to control. Go ahead corner 2. One pilon on 647 street tire." :laughing:

·
The EASY Way
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eye-5 said:
Nice Pics! How long did you drag that cone? "Corner 2 to control. Go ahead corner 2. One pilon on 647 street tire." :laughing:
LOL I have no idea. By the time I was done with it though it was but a small patch of orange plastic....

·
The EASY Way
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Pics from the May 8th event in San Diego... :driving:

... and YES I need more negative camber... :)

... and YES my helmet makes me look like Atom Ant :rolleyes:

·
The EASY Way
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Brusky said:
Nice pics bro...BOM represent :D Was your car raised for that event? You look like you're riding a lil higher.
Yeah, I ran this event after I raised the car to fix my suspension geometry (remember the "My car's too low. Is yours???" thread?). Car felt its best ever. I'll be increasing negative camber to -2.5/-2deg front/rear for the next event -- looking forward to that :)

WHEN YOU COMING OUT MAN!?!?

Lol, I just checked out your CarDomain site and I noticed that I work in that high-rise building in the backdrop of one of the pics you took in the D&B Parking Lot :nervous: STAY OFF MY TURF :p

·
B-O-MmMmm
13,825 Posts
BOM_RSX-S_HB said:
Yeah, I ran this event after I raised the car to fix my suspension geometry (remember the "My car's too low. Is yours???" thread?). Car felt its best ever. I'll be increasing negative camber to -2.5/-2deg front/rear for the next event -- looking forward to that :)

WHEN YOU COMING OUT MAN!?!?

Lol, I just checked out your CarDomain site and I noticed that I work in that high-rise building in the backdrop of one of the pics you took in the D&B Parking Lot :nervous: STAY OFF MY TURF :p
Haha, I'm thinkin' of hittin' the tracks once I get some new tires. These stocks blow. :p

Surprising that we haven't run into each other yet. I live not even 2 minutes drive away so it's MY turf. :D

·
Registered
613 Posts
Very nice. This one is at Qualcom right? Been there twice, but haven't ran yet. Been wanting to, but no time. We should all drive there and try out once or something. I wanna try it out w/ my mugen kit before i take it off. Nice pics by the way. :thumbsup:

·
The EASY Way
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
HP-MuGEn DC5 said:
Very nice. This one is at Qualcom right? Been there twice, but haven't ran yet. Been wanting to, but no time. We should all drive there and try out once or something. I wanna try it out w/ my mugen kit before i take it off. Nice pics by the way. :thumbsup:
Yup, Qualcomm Stadium. You've been there twice but haven't ran? Dude, definitely do a few runs with the Mugen setup. Maybe you'll want to keep it on :)

BTW, the pics are always taken free by friendly cameramen at the events ... so, if you compete you can get sweet pics of yourself too :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts