Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya so I'm not sure if this has been asked before..sorry if it has I looked but couldn't find anything

I'm parking my baby for the winter and want to do an oil change before the big sleep..can I reset the maintenance reminder now even though it is currently not on...and will the system accept a reset....I want to do this so the reminder doesn't come back on after my "before scheduled" oil change..... therefore the system will be back on track to activate maintenance when its time again at 8K-10K.....oh ya...whats the OEM oil filter prt #

Thanks

05 Premium/Leather 26,000 KM. all stock....Mint

·
Registered
24,665 Posts
it always comes on at every 8-10k, regardless of how often u do oil changes or how often u "reset"

·
Breast inspector by appt.
9,233 Posts
don't you just love people who say they searched but didn't find anything on a topic that's been asked 1000+ times?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ya so I'm not sure if this has been asked before..sorry if it has I looked but couldn't find anything

I'm parking my baby for the winter and want to do an oil change before the big sleep..can I reset the maintenance reminder now even though it is currently not on...and will the system accept a reset....I want to do this so the reminder doesn't come back on after my "before scheduled" oil change..... therefore the system will be back on track to activate maintenance when its time again at 8K-10K.....oh ya...whats the OEM oil filter prt #

Thanks

05 Premium/Leather 26,000 KM. all stock....Mint
:laughat:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.