Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some major cash stat!stupid bill coming up on my ass.these shoes have never been worn or used.clean sole!.DEADSTOCK!

brand new!if your a shoe head then you know what im talking about.

brand new,ds,patent leather,never been worn, university blue 1's!

im up for local pick up's or meet up.or if anybody interested in shipping, it would be buyers expense.let me know!

looking to get at least $200 or if someone can go more.no lowballers pleeease.pm me!!!lemme know!peace!pix!:thumbsup:

·
90's BMW
127 Posts
they are authentic. my red/white/black patent 1's that released with these like 8 years ago came with the same stuff. i'll bump it for a fellow sneakerhead but i think that price is a bit steep. it wasnt a hard shoe to find when it was out and it was the least popular patent colorway

·
stay lurkin
1,844 Posts
they are authentic. my red/white/black patent 1's that released with these like 8 years ago came with the same stuff. i'll bump it for a fellow sneakerhead but i think that price is a bit steep. it wasnt a hard shoe to find when it was out and it was the least popular patent colorway
yep^ and these came out when the 19s came out as you can see on the card.. fakes usually have the card wayy off.. and jordan face box.. i wanted these in the 7th grade!! lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts