1 - 20 of 1898 Posts

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
hey todd, you wouldn't happen to have a gallery on your site that has all the pics posted in the first thread do you?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Todd,

Kind of off topic, but i was wondering: I cracked the brown thing thats on the outside of the bulb. It looks like it covers the filament that runs into the bulb. Will it still work? If not, is it still covered by warranty? Thanks!

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
hey todd, you wouldn't happen to have a gallery on your site that has all the pics posted in the first thread do you?
Ha Ha, no, but it would be a great idea!

TO ALL DIGITAL brand HID KIT OWNERS... please submit your awesome pictures of your HIDs to [email protected]

We will get as many up on the new website as possible.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Hey Todd,

Kind of off topic, but i was wondering: I cracked the brown thing thats on the outside of the bulb. It looks like it covers the filament that runs into the bulb. Will it still work? If not, is it still covered by warranty? Thanks!
It is okay, it will still function normally with zero issues as long as the wire underneath is intact.

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
Ha Ha, no, but it would be a great idea!

TO ALL DIGITAL brand HID KIT OWNERS... please submit your awesome pictures of your HIDs to [email protected]

We will get as many up on the new website as possible.
awesome.. it would really help everyone interested in purchasing a kit from you instead of them waiting for people to post pics in the thread :thumbsup:

·
DC5-R (車両型式に&#1
2,744 Posts
cant wait for my kit to come in..no patience!!

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Ok thanks Todd. One more question: The wire is still in one piece but its a little bent. Will it still have zero issues? Thanks!
yup, it should be okay, just bend it back a little if you have to, the wire is rather sturdy.

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
awesome.. it would really help everyone interested in purchasing a kit from you instead of them waiting for people to post pics in the thread :thumbsup:
right. I'll post this again, this may help more since they all taken with the same camera settings:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey todd, I found 2 pics of your 8000k kit. Which of these 2 would you say are closest to the true color output of them? Im still i little scared and skeptical about getting this kit. I have seen an 8000k kit in person and it looked good, nice baby blue color, but I saw another one yesterday and it was more of a teal color and I didnt like it (not sure of either brand).

·
Headlight Guy
8,513 Posts
Hey todd, I found 2 pics of your 8000k kit. Which of these 2 would you say are closest to the true color output of them? Im still i little scared and skeptical about getting this kit. I have seen an 8000k kit in person and it looked good, nice baby blue color, but I saw another one yesterday and it was more of a teal color and I didnt like it (not sure of either brand).

Both seem accurate enough, the second one may be a tad more blue than reality though. There will be huge differences from brand to brand

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
:run::run::run::run:

Comes in today says, USPS tracking!! i cant wait!!!

·
DC5-R (車両型式に&#1
2,744 Posts
man mine came in today and went into the office and the office is closed!! i have to wait till tomorrow to install..what a bummer :'(

1 - 20 of 1898 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.