Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Its time...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the adjustable part of my revo will not stay where i set it. even if i set it high and tighten the nut like crazy, it slides down. the nut is tight, it just doesn't want to stay up!! i'm practically stripping the nut because i'm tightening it so much. what can i do?

·
I ain't sayin' nothin'
119 Posts
Aight good looking dude :thumbsup:
From what I have seen the Buddy Club SS is VERY similar to the Revo. To the threadstarter I would go to the hardware store and buy a grade 8 nut and bolt that fits better. However, the question still remains why didn't the bolt work in the first place? Was the bolt simply too long from the manufacturer or is the some defect or damage to the shifter that could cause damage down the road? If there is nothing bent or broken on the shifter you are probably okay, but it is something you should be aware of.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the same problem, and so does a buddy of mine in his civic. BC's is essentially the same, but from what I read the shifter height is unchanged whereas the Revo shortens 1 1/2 inches.

·
Its time...
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, i fixed it by play one of those nut/bolt combos with the rubbering inside the nut, right under the revo nut to prevent it from sliding down. ghetto rig but it works very nicely. :dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts