Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up i want to get a meeting going this friday 25th and or saturday 26th ill be there both days from 10pm on. its in Warwick, RI. the spot is the wendys next to the Rhode Island Mall thats off of Bald Hill Rd. there a many cars that go like SRT-4s, Mustangs, Camaros, Hondas, DSMs, the people there are cool and its a pretty big parking lot. the cops never really come nd they never call them at the wendys so people are doing burnouts nd shit all the time. i really want to increase the number of RSX guys that go thats why im posting. i should have my car by then its a silver RSX base but if i dont ill still be there in a cherry red malibu ( shit sucks ) but if you see me come over.

·
The Vapor Unit
840 Posts
mabe if i am bored I will take a ride down there, I am like 30min from there.

·
Go Avs!
641 Posts
hey im at bryant university in smithfield, rhode island and i just saw this.....if theres another meeting let me know, ill show up, send me a pm

·
The Vapor Unit
840 Posts
I will try to head up there tonight if I dnt forget hahaha. I forgot about it last night, I did nothing I should have headed up there.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok cool try not to forget there was 25 people there last night but no Club RSX guys. there were rx7's, eclipse's, evo, camaros, mustangs,civics, but if you see a **cherry red chevy malibu come over**. ill be with a civic hatch, and a blue ford explorer most likely

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well still no one showed u guys gotta get going i know there was HIN tonight maybe thats y but i know some of u r going to the meet atoakland beach tomoro hope to see u there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts