Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
The mirror? I wouldn't get one just because I think they look ricey (dare I say, thinking about it in a different way, it even comes off as something a really old person would do), but I've heard they're amazing for eliminating blind spots. It's hard to argue with function. Just don't sticker-bomb the back side of it.

*Ed. - oh, and I just notice you had to remove the sun visors to install it. I use the little elastic strap on the driver side visor to hold my growing collection of police officer business cards from every time I've been pulled over for something worth wasting my time over but not worth ticketing (gotta show 'em off to the passengers), so it's definitely a no-go.

·
Registered
453 Posts
These were one of those mods that were cool for like a split second then became rice. Thats just my opinion though, its your build if you enjoy it then rock the fuck out of it! :hb: If you bought it for track use then I'm all for it. If its just for the cool factor then its a no go for me, IMO i like the spoon/ blox wide angle mirrors. Thats what I have on my DC5. Does a great job at eliminating blind spots while maintaining a stock looking rear view mirror. Again, just my .02 don't get discouraged because a couple people don't like a small mod. Build the car to however will make you happy! :fistbump:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts