Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,Im a Newb to Clubrsx and this is my first post, so i apologies for all the newb mistakes, with that being said;

I bought a Riced out 2002 RSX back in 09, and finally after a hit and run (i was the victim) i put some money down and started converting my car back to stock, anyways check it out im not nearly as done. so I'm open to suggestions, tell me what you guys think. o yeah does any one know where i can find TOPONE splitter/winglets?

unfortunately i only have 2 pics of the riced out days...

Areo 1 body kit, Mugen Carbon fiber hood, riced out back lights, rear window mods (that im sure give me an extra 15 whp lol) , o and cant forget about the sticker bolt on things that are on the fenders.

Well this is how she looks now....

New Front bumper, Type R lip kit all around, stock hood, waves on drivers door taking out, rust off both sides of car because the asshole who owed it b4 molded the side skirts to the body, Red H emblems, fog lights and a New paint job

Any suggestions? Thanks for reading/looking.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn man those rims are sick, and yeah they deff, should have a thread from rice to nice lol, where'd you get those DEV wiglets? you custom fit from the EK ones?

·
YOSOLO Tuned.
1,504 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
looks real good man, nice job. I'm diggin' it

·
9,306 Posts
Nice save bud :thumbsup:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice nice... What are you lowered on?

Looking forward in seeing some more progress if any. ;D

The guy i bought it from had it lowered, im not really sure what exact type of springs it is but im pretty sure its dropped to 2 inches o so. AN yeah this summer im putting in alot more work.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts