Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Slow and FWD
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After months of waiting my Volks have finally arrived. I love my DC5 from the handling my Mugen SS provides to the kick of my 13Ov2. The feeling of cruising around campus the sun shining on my Volks with the wind screaming as I redline 1st is almost euphoric. More shots to come so check for updates! Rep if you like.

For sake of simplicity I'll list my modifications

Suspension: Mugen SS coilovers, Cusco B-Pillars
Intake: Injen CAI
ECU: Hondata Reflash
Wheels: Volk GT-U 17x7
Tires: Pirelli Pzero Nero M+S
Tint: Madico Onyx 15%
Shift Knob: JDM Type R (Painted in VBP soon!)
Pedals: Mugen Racing, Muxx Dead Pedal
Floor Mats: JDM Type R Blue (Carpet coming soon!)
Misc Interior: JDM Blue Door Inserts, JDM Coin Holder, JDM Broadway mirror, JDM squash freshener
Misc Engine: Spoon Covers, (Spoon Engine Dampers soon!)
Misc Exterior: JDM Type S Front & Rear Emblems (w/ stock debadge)
Radar: Valentine V1 Hardwired
Headunit: Pioneer P880PRS w/ 24bit DACs
Components: Edi 6500
Component Amp: Nine.2
Subwoofer: 13Ov2
Subwoofer Amp: Nine.1
Deadening: Dynamat X, eDeadv3, eDeadv4
Wiring: 0 Gauge

Total Mods = slowly approaching 10k (that 370z is looking sharper and sharper haha)

UPDATED AUDIO INSTALLATION SHOTS ON PAGE 2

edit: Note the new plates RSXLR8! Oh and I'm in the process of installing the JDM Type S rear emblem and debading the rest

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
^he is dropped. btw. suddle. i like it though. car looks great. big fan of the blue and gold theme!

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice..

·
Slow and FWD
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, I like the rims so much more than say te37s or even ce28n's as they actually look aftermarket. My mom's minivan has the same style rims as the ce28n's, but I rarely see any stock gold mesh rims.

·
Registered
621 Posts
what does rsxlr 8 mean?

·
Slow and FWD
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
what does rsxlr 8 mean?
XLR8 = accelerate...well and you can figure out the rest. Oh and in IL you have to have a space for the numbers and they can't be intermixed with the letters, so that's about all I could come up w/.

I'm surprised we have some gold haters, the WRX in blue/gold. I think it looks sharp, I don't like it when there's black rims as you can't see them lol and silver is too stock looking, but hey each to his own

1 - 20 of 41 Posts