Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, this sucks :( . My foot was stepped on by my neighbor on saturday(big guy). I thought it was just a bruise but after a few days the pain and the swelling began to be much worse. So today I went to the hospital hear in town. Got in, took some x-rays, gave me the tour of the hospital on my stretcher while we waited for the doc to look at the x-rays and diagnose me. Ended up breaking my right foot and now i'm in an air cast. This sucks, it just started getting warm here in Michigan and now I cant go home and get my fun toy. :mad:

Oh how I miss her...

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was your neighbor an elephant!? How much does that dude weigh in order to break your foot?
Anyway, that sucks to hear about your injury. Those bikes are sick!
He's about 280 lbs of pure muscle. Used to play football and center in bball. So yeah, hes pretty big.
I cant ride with a boot over the cast so that means no riding. If I cant be fully geared, I won't go

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
He's about 280 lbs of pure muscle. Used to play football and center in bball. So yeah, hes pretty big.
I cant ride with a boot over the cast so that means no riding. If I cant be fully geared, I won't go
what are you afraid of, breaking it???

sorry... had to :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sucks about your foot dude, get better soon and get that RR on the road again!

·
Problemo?
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao, good point. I dont want it to look like im wearing a sandal with a sock on:rotfl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts