Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey someone out there, does anyone kno how much a right-hand drive conversion would cost? or if its even worth the $ to do it to a left-hand drive dc-5.

·
Registered
7,126 Posts
I highly doubt it would be worth the money that you would spend on that conversion....then on top of that you'd kick yourself everytime you went to mcdonalds because 1.) you just wasted a ton of $$$ on a pointless "mod" and 2.) you just spilled your biggie fries and shake all over the passanger seat from having to reach so far for the drive through window...

just my .02 though :D

lat-R

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
I dont think it could even be done for any reasonable amount of $

·
Arizona Basketball
1,292 Posts
Dc5Boi said:
hey someone out there, does anyone kno how much a right-hand drive conversion would cost? or if its even worth the $ to do it to a left-hand drive dc-5.
UMmmmm why!? :dontknow:

I think that is totally pointless and a waste of money.

·
Registered
549 Posts
it sounds like a dumb idea. how owuld you pay toll unelss u got ezpass

·
Remember
1,929 Posts
JDM is gay. Why would you want to shift with your left hand unless you're left handed. You'd spend all that money for inconvience and slower shifting. Hey, but on the bright side, the 12 year olds that snuck into 2F2F will think you're cool.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
Corolla Boy said:
you just spilled your biggie fries and shake all over the passanger seat from having to reach so far for the drive through window...

just my .02 though :D

lat-R
:laughing: :iamwiths:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Super DC5 said:
JDM is gay. Why would you want to shift with your left hand unless you're left handed. You'd spend all that money for inconvience and slower shifting. Hey, but on the bright side, the 12 year olds that snuck into 2F2F will think you're cool.
HAHA! Yeah..his statement says it all.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
someone on ebay sold ther RHD rsx.. it was pretty gay.. it had type R stickers on it and i bet the guy spent too much money on it and decided to sell it

·
你是同性戀的
1,689 Posts
You could always drive reverse into fast food drive throughs.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts